“Women’s Journey to Kenya: Beauty in the Unexpected”
Shared Occupancy $5995/Single Occupancy $6595
A non-refundable deposit of $500 reserves your place
For more information contact Linda Higdon
at 262-742-2064 or
- A personal guide will transport you from the Jomo Kenyatta International airport to the Fairview Hotel in Nairobi and return you to the airport at the end of the tour
- All hotel accommodations (see links above)
- All breakfasts, 8 lunches, safari dinner buffets, and closing banquet dinner
- All ground transportation by one of Kenya’s leading travel companies
- Safari drives, plus entrance fee
- Transportation to two select Nairobi attractions
- Amref emergency medical airlift service.
- Prior to the trip, we will send you:
- Call Me Unafraid, a book by Jessica Posner and Kennedy Odede, co-founders of SHOFCO, Shining Hope for Communities, a global model for girls education and one of the highlights of the tour, showcased by Pulitzer Prize journalist, Nicholas Kristof.
- Also prior to our trip we’ll host Global Heart orientation calls: meet your fellow travelers and get tips on how to prepare for our exciting journey
- Kenya Pulse: A lively set of short introductory articles providing background on the culture and the issues you will encounter on the tour
- International airfare and additional baggage costs
- Passport and Visa expenses
- Travel Insurance (Recommended)
- 8 lunches, all dinners except safari buffets and closing banquet dinner
- All beverages
- Personal expenses and gifts
- Services not specifically noted as Included
NOTE from Linda: Kenya has its own timing and pace. Over many years of traveling and working in Kenya, I’ve discovered that patience and flexibility are part of the learning process in this part of the world. Changes to the schedule are to be expected. Acceptance is a gift you can give yourself and your fellow travelers.